The national health emergency has really challenged the whole agricultural tourism sector. While knowing that the road to recovery is long, we would like to give you the necessary directions to visit the Santo Stefano Farm in complete safety.
Step by step, we are slowly going back to normality, but it is in this precise moment that we ask you to pay extra attention. In return, we guarantee you the same hospitality that we have spoilt you with over the years.
What You will have to do for Us
- Firstly, don't leave home if you have flu-like symptoms: cough, fatigue, difficulty breathing and a temperature over 37.5°.
- Remember to wear a mask when you arrive, and gloves when necessary.
- Disinfect your hands with the alcohol-based hand rub which you will find in the building.
- Practise social distancing if you aren't from the same family unit.
- Follow the directions given by the Ministry of Health.
What We will do for You
- We guarantee the constant disinfection of every common area.
- We guarantee to give our staff the necessary equipment for their individual protection.
- We assure the possibility for you to explore our Farm in safety; you will always be informed of the rules to follow inside and outside the building.
- You will not find food served at buffets, but we will individually serve you our delicacies.
- Your children will be able to play outdoors, in safe and protected areas.
- All objects in common (chairs, sun beds, deck chairs, etc.) will be disinfected daily, when clients leave and arrive.
By following these simple rules, you will have a beautiful experience at our Farm. We can't wait to welcome you this year! We won't be able to shake hands, but our eyes and our hearts will be smiling at you, from under our masks!