The prestigious Decanter Magazine gives 92 points to Gran Selezione 2016.
This important recognition rewards our patience and passion for our vineyards, whose precious grapes are harmoniously assembled, just as a composer would do with the notes in a melody.
Santo Stefano Gran Selezione, Chianti Classico 2016 is an intense red wine, with a fruity raspberry-like flavour that smells of wild lilies. The Santo Stefano Gran Selezione comes from the union of around 90% Sangiovese from the “sobole” vineyard, with the remaining 10% being Cabernet sauvignon from the “mortolaio” vineyard.
This recognition, as well as the fact that such an important magazine as Decanter gives 92 points to Gran Selezione 2016, fills us with pride. It will also ensure that we continue to work diligently, so that those who choose to taste our wines will fully experience their extraordinary aroma, taste and quality.